So,
The last time I put up a blog. I had just checked in to City Apart hotel. I stayed both nights there. Today( friday) I went to Bonn. This family is more relaxed about the cleaning. They agreed that the Lebens family needs an cleaning lady plus they also said they the lebens were not supposed to put me to work as in cleaning. The children are nice here. They are two and three. The boy is three and the girl is two. We are going to talk about if we want to be in a contract Sunday. So... I will tell you yes or no then.
9/14/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds good so far sweetie. I really hope that something can work out for you!
much love,
Cindy
That's good that the kids are nice and that you wouldn't have to do as much cleaning. Sounds like a nice family, perhaps you can go to school there too. :-)
Good luck with them! Let us know what happens! We're all thinking of you...
Love,
Tia Maya
I'm glad to hear that you got there safely and that these people seem sane enough. That's a relief!
Best of luck!!
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment