Hi everyone.
Sorry about not being able to keep you up to date. I could not get on the computer for five days. I am now in Essen. I left Dusseldorf to go to Essen yesterday. This family has two sons, a thirteen month old and a three year old. Their names are Jasper and Jolan. I have been here the whole day. We went to a Medieval fair today(a small one). The shops were open today but then it is an National holiday here in Germany on Wednesday.
9/30/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for that update, Giselle. I hope things work out for you in Essen. It sounds pretty good so far.
Love,
Mom
Hi Giselle -
It sounds like things are going well now - I hope they continue that way and you have a great experience there in Essen.
I looked Essen up in Google Earth - it looks like a nice area! Send us some photos when you can.
Love,
Tia Maya
Post a Comment