Sorry about not doing this for a while but I am so busy working in this house and all.So people wanted to know about my soundings: I live by a stadwald. In the Stadwald there is a Biergarten, a horse stables, an golf place, a play area. Also in the Stadwald is a sea ( kind off) in which you can rent a boat. The Kindergarten is just the next street over. The weather is kinda like San Francisco.
Okay another thing people wanted to know is my schedule (Oma). I get up in the morning around seven. I make coffee and milk. I set the table. Then after words depending on the day I take Salome to the Kindergarten, Vacuum twice a week the whole house. I also wet clean once a week. clean the bathroom. the normal kitchen work. So basically I am mostly at home all day except for when I go out at night and when I take Salome to and from Kindergarten. That is usually around eight and twelve.
I have been looking for a new family as you know. I have been in contact with two families. One of them lives near Cologne , they have twin 17 months. The other one lives near Frankfurt and they have a ten month old son.
well I have to go to bed now.
bye.
9/04/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's nice to hear what your surroundings are like Giselle! Hope you sleep well...
It is good to hear what is like where you live. Can you tell a bit more about Krefeld? How big is it? Is it closely packed housing, or is there a lot of space between houses...?
Is this the same family you are having tough chemistry with? Hopefully you will find a stable family soon. Are you speaking fluent German with the family or do they speak some English as well? I personally wouldn't want to stay with a family that has babies or toddlers because if you are planning to attend school there, it may be rather difficult. I start school on the 24th at De Anza with 15 units this quarter. @_@
That was a good description, Giselle. Very informative. I can just about picture it.
Your two potential opportunities sound interesting. I hope one works out for you. (fingers crossed!)
Post a Comment