9/24/2007

So

I am at the agent's house right now. It is a nice house. I have my own room. With a T.V., and computer. I am filling out paperwork for the agent to become an Au pair for the agency. I asked to look around more at the families that she has. She is going to tell the family with the little girl to keep looking around. It is in a small village near Bonn. The first day I was here. We went to visit the family's horses. Then we went to Tier park. Where we walked around with some friends(theirs). They had a little boy who I think is around two and a little girl around six. We ended with a BBQ with the friends. The next day we had another BBQ. This time with the Fathers mother and father. Today I did my homework and went out with Heike to go shopping sort of. Hope everything is fine with you guys. Send me an email or something.

2 comments:

Kyouryoku Senshi said...

Hey Giselle, let me know when you have a family so I can send you the wedding invitation. I've decided to send them around January, after all of the holiday rush when everyone isn't so busy. I'd be very happy if you could come. Anyways sounds like you are having fun, did you decide to take a year off of school to go as an exchange student? How did you afford it, because it must have been expensive. I want to go Japan eventually...

Trish said...

It's nice of the agent to treat you so well. I hope she's able to find you a placement soon.

Love,

Mom