Okay so...
I told you I was staying a week here till Friday. I talked to an au pair agent. I was offered a place to stay for two weeks. I meet this nice family. They have a five year old daughter named Annabel. They live in a flat. The daughter does tons of activities. Piano, and so forth. she likes playing with puzzles. When I meet Annabel she hugged me. she actually did not want me to leave. So hopefully I get the contract. Otherwise everything is fine. Valerie Call me or send me an email with your phone number so we can talk.
9/18/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are all hoping this works out. I am still planning to see you the weekend of 6/7 October. I hope that is ok.
Dad
This sure has promise, Giselle. I hope it works out. Sounds like the au pair agency was a great tip from this family in Bonn -- they deserve a big thank you.
Don't forget: if you get that contract you have to go right away to get your German visa. Time is running out on that.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment