10/16/2007
Today
Today was a tiring day for me. Silvia was away the whole day, in Dusseldorf, from 7:15- 4:00 pm. I was taking care of Jolan the whole day. I also went and picked up Jasper. Okay here is my day( today). I woke up at 6:45.Got up and so on. Went down to be at there place at 7:15. Silvia and Jasper left to take Jasper to the kindergarten. I went to be with Jolan. I ate breakfast. Played with Jolan. Put Jolan to bed a nine twenty. He fell asleep at nine twenty five. Dusted everywhere ( Jasper had a allergy to dust so they are keeping it very clean). Went to get Jolan when he woke. During the time he was sleeping I was dusting and getting ready for an outing. Jolan woked at 11:30. We caught the bus to go to Jasper's Kindergarten. Picked him up and went to the Spielplatz. Ate there for Lunch. Jasper and Jolan played there then Jolan and I took Jasper back to Kindergarten. We went back to the house. I vaccumed the kitchen and cleaned the dishes. Then we went to pick Jasper up to Kindergarten again. Came back when Silvia was here. So that was my day today. Which is not normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well it seems like you had a typical "parent's day" but I hope you aren't kept too tired out. We are getting ready to leave for India in 2 days.
How interesting - do all the kid have lunch with their family, then go back to school? Or did you take him for a special occasion?
I'm glad you're taking some classes - I hope you keep meeting nice people!
Love
Tia Maya
It is for all kids.
Post a Comment