10/27/2007

Hello

I went to class monday. The name of the class was 1.2. The class was so simple that after that I went home and called my Au pair teacher. But imagine this they wanted to put me in an even lower class than this. Wednessday I went to another class called 2.1 and this was way better. They have no book beacuse the people in the class went pass the book in like two lessons. Now the teacher is photocopying and bringing in some lessons. Wednessday is Halloween and I must go out of the house. Thursday is my day off. Friday the Kindergarten is closed so I must look after both kids.
In November we are going to Beligum for four days.
Im Deutsch
Ich hat am Montag zum Klasse gegang. Die name für die Klasse war 1.2. Die Klasse war so einfach , nach die Klasse ich hat zum Haus gegang. Dann I hat meine Au Pair Lehrin angeruft. Aber Dises war die zweiten Klasse Sie mochten mir die andrerer war sehr einfach fur mich. Mitwoch Ich hat zum an andrere Klasse names 2.1 und dieses war besser. Jeztz Die Leher ist photocopying und binging im für die Klasse. Mitwoch ist Haloween und ich muss gehen raus. Donnerstag ist meine Tage auf. Fritage Dis Kindergarten ist geschloss so muss ich biede Kinder aufpassen.

3 comments:

Maya said...

Is that a class in German that you're taking, or the "Au Pair" class (whatever that is!)

Tia Maya

appaloosa128 said...

I am taking two classes an Au pair class and a normal class in German.

Student said...

Hi Giselle!
It's good to see that you're doing so well and enjoying yourself. It's odd to think that we're all going to be living in different places for the next few years - I hope to see you at some point, and you're always welcome to visit.