Hi Everybody,
Durning Karnieval I had gone to Düsseldorf. After the Karnieval on one Saturday I meet these two German girls at this Irish bar. Their names are Stefanie and Mariana. I was sitting by myself at a table at the bar and Stefanie comes over and asked if I was alone. I said yes and then she said do you want to come sit with us. I of course leaped at the chance to meet people. From the bar we went over to this club called oberbayern. I danced and they flirted and danced( a little bit). So now every saturday since then we have been meeting at the Train station and going to the bar first and then going to oberbayern. Just so you know I do not usually get home till around 7-8 and then I go to bed.
So I sleep mostly on Sundays. I have been going there for 4 Saturdays, so far. Usually how I get home is two trains and then by feet ( about 15-20 min) walking.
Trip:
My family and I are going to spain about the third week of July. As you know my end of the contract that I have is July 29th. From Valencia, I will go to Barcalona(not staying), Roma, Florance, Venice, Augsburg, Berlin, Ghent, Amsterdam, Paris, London. Then to India and then back to USA. Washington D.C. I will be taking the trains, by using a trian pass.
3/02/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Finally a post! And a photo! I'd love to see a photo of your young charges too.
Your trip in July/August sounds amazing! And exhausting! I hope it all goes great. You Oma told me that you had called and she described the trip to me - wow.
I'm glad to hear you've made friends too - it's nice to have people to hang out with, especially when you're so far away.
Love
Tia Maya
Sounds like you are going to have quite the whirlwind tour this summer. Although I must say that is a shame not to see Barcelona! It is a beautiful city.
We are looking forward to having you here in India. Do think about what you might want to see here (and keep in mind that you will be arriving in monsoon season- be prepared for some rain! I will do some research as well...
Love,
Cindy
Damn! That's a lot of traveling! How are you affording all of it? Patrick and I have decided to delay our honey moon until around Christmastime (because we don't have enough money at the moment) and go to Japan for 5-7 days since we are both Anime fans! :-D Super exciting for us! Come and visit us someday when you get back!
Post a Comment