8/27/2007

Test Day

So everything went well today with the test day. I had to be there at three thirty. I left around two thirty. Sandra was baking cakes all day so I could not do the bread. It was Stefan's birthday today. I did not wash the dishes after lunch ,I had to go to the test day. I got the job. I move in on September 15th. They still have another Aupair till September 28th. So this aupair will show me how they do it there. They use both washer and dryer at their house.

4 comments:

Bryan B said...

Congratulations. Send your family an email with contact information (new phone number, address, names...) when you can.

Cindy/Snid said...

Good for you Giselle! That is great news and I hope that you will like things with the new family. How fun to have twins ;)

Trish said...

Congratulations, sweetie! I'm sure it'll be a fun challenge for you. As you dad suggested, please send the contact information before you move.

I'm so proud of you!

Ken Green said...

Congratulations Giselle! Thank goodness for modern appliances! I'm sure September 15 can't come soon enough for you!